Wednesday, January 19, 2011

8 days a week

I have a request for one more day inserted in the week, smack between Wedneday and Thursday. What would this day be for? All of the things you needed to get done on Wednesday and didn't have time and all of the things that you probably wont get done on Thursday. Maybe it's just me, but I go into the week on Monday feeling good like there's nothing I can't accomplish in 5 days? Tuesday I still generally feel pretty good, and then 7pm happens, I realize I only have 3 more days of the week, and somehow all of the knots in my shoulders appear, and my brain feels like it's going a million miles an hour. How the hell will I get everything done in the next 48 hours? I'm sure some people would like an extra Monday, or Tuesday, and who wouldn't want an extra Saturday? I'm personally really pushing for an extra mid week day, or even an extra 8 hours between to split between the two days. Wed and Thursday the 28 hour days! YES! 28 hours that's perfect! Now, to just figure out how to slow Earths rotation 2 days a week.

Okay crazy days here I come!

No comments: